Every year, Halloween casts its spell over people of all ages. Of course, some of us catch the Halloween spirit more than others. You know the people we’re talking about – the ones who plan their costumes for months in advance, host elaborate haunted houses with animatronic props, and heap overly generous amounts of candy on trick-or-treaters.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go to those lengths to express your king-sizedappreciation for the holiday. Sharing thoughtful Halloween wishes with your friends is another option (and as an added bonus, it doesn’t promote tooth decay).
To give you some ideas, we’ve assembled a witches’ brew of 31 Halloween greetings. These funny, cute, and clever sayings are sure to raise some spirits around All Hallows Eve.
- When black cats prowl and pumpkins shine,
When shivery shivers run down your spine,
When ghosts and goblins ring the chime,
Beware and be scared – it’s Halloween time!
- Happy Howl-o-ween! No matter were you are on October 31, I’m sure you will wolf down a lot of candy.
- Michael Myers with his creepy eyes,
Jason, Freddy, Pennywise,
As you look out your window, they all draw near,
Don’t be afraid – Halloween is here!
- Wishing you a spook-tacular Halloween!
- Hope you don’t have a scare in the world this Halloween!
- Eat as much Halloween candy as you want – I won’t say boo.
- Park your broom and sit for a spell.
- The scariest thing about October is that Christmas decorations are already starting to appear in stores. Merry Halloween and Happy Howl-adays!
- This October, may your treats be many and your tricks be few. Hope you have a sweet Halloween.
- May your candy supply last you well into the Christmas season
- Happy Halloween from someone who can be a real witch at times. Thanks for accepting me, warts and all.
- Hope your Halloween is exactly as spooky as you want it to be – no more, and no less
- Halloween is almost here! Best witches for a haunting All Hallows Eve!
- Eat, drink, and be scary.
- Have an awesome autumn, an outstanding October, and most of all, a Happy Halloween!
- I’m so glad you’re my [boo-friend/ghoul-friend]. When I met you, it was love at first fright. Happy Halloween!
- October brings crisp, cool nights and Halloween frights.
- I hope you get lots of trick-or-treaters this year. Unless, of course, you’d prefer to keep all that candy for yourself!
- Wishing you a spooky good October and a fang-tastic Halloween!
- This Halloween, remember that friends don’t let friends dress up as creepy clowns.
- Hold onto your broomstick – Halloween is almost here!
- Fangs for being a bloody good friend!
- Happy October, from one Halloween fiend to another.
- Isn’t it spooky how Halloween always falls on October 31? #scaredstupid
- Wishing you an eerie October and a boo-tiful Halloween!
- Happy Halloween, you handsome devil!
- Halloween is a time for horror movie marathons, but if you want to watch something really scary, just turn on the news!
- Trick or treat,
Smell my feet,
Hope your Halloween
Is spooky sweet!
- Keep it freaky this Halloween!