Veteran’s day is a remembrance of all U.S. military veterans – past and present. It is celebrated every November 11th, and has been a federal holiday since 1926.
Veterans Day is an official United States public holiday, observed annually on November 11 (November 12 observed), that honors military veterans; that is, persons who served in the United States Armed Forces. It coincides with other holidays, including Armistice Day and Remembrance Day, celebrated in other countries that mark the anniversary of the end of World War I; major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, when the Armistice with Germany went into effect. The United States previously observed Armistice Day. The U.S. holiday was renamed Veterans Day in 1954.
To add a Veterans Day Frames (filter/overlay) to your Facebook profile picture, follow the steps below:
- Go to the profile picture frame feature
- Search for “Veterans Day” or “Poppy Frame” or “Remembrance Day“
- Drag to Reposition the frame
- If you want to switch back to your profile picture without a frame select the time you want to switch back.
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save