World Autism Day is an internationally recognized day which is celebrated on 2nd April every year. This day is also known as the World Autism Acceptance Day. World autism awareness day aims to focus on people with autism and encourage them.
World autism awareness day passed in council on 1 November 2007 and adopted on 18 December 2007. The resolution was passed and adopted without a vote in the united assembly.
This day brings individual autism organization together all around the world to aid in things like treatment, research, diagnoses and overall acceptance for those who have this neurological variance.
To add a World Autism Awareness Day frame to your profile picture:
– 1 Go to the profile picture frame feature
– 2 Click on the menu right of your profile picture
– 3 Search for: “World Autism Awareness Day” or “autism”
– 4 Select the profile picture frame you would like to add
– 5 Click Use as Profile Picture to save