From Scranton to Wilmington to the White House—with thousands of train rides in between.
The 2020 United States presidential election is scheduled for Tuesday, November 3, 2020. It will be the 59th quadrennial presidential election. Voters will select presidential electors who in turn will vote on December 14, 2020, to either elect a new president and vice president or reelect the incumbents Donald Trump and Mike Pence respectively. The series of presidential primary elections and caucuses were held from February to August 2020. This nominating process is an indirect election, where voters cast ballots selecting a slate of delegates to a political party’s nominating convention, who then, in turn, elect their party’s nominees for president and vice president.
- Follow this link: facebook.com/profilepicframes
- Click on the menu right of your profile picture
- Search for ‘Biden‘ ‘Joe Biden‘
- Select the profile picture frame you would like to add
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save