September 21st every year is World Alzheimer’s Dayaround the world. This is an international campaign aimed at raising awareness and challenge the common stigma that surrounds Alzheimer related dementia.
Alzheimer’s is a progressive disease that impairs memory and other mental functions. It is the most common form of dementia that generalizes memory loss and loss of other essential cognitive abilities that are serious enough to interfere with an individual’s daily life.
You can add a World Alzheimer’s Day Frame from the Camera Effects Platform to your profile picture.
To add a World Alzheimer’s Day Frame to your profile picture:
- Go to the profile picture frame feature
- Click on the menu right of your profile picture
- Search for: “Alzheimer” or “ Alzheimer’s Day“
- Select the profile picture frame you would like to add
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save