Thanksgiving is America’s most beloved annual holiday and takes place on the fourth Thursday of November, kicking off the so-called Holiday Season.
The origins of Thanksgiving date back to 1621 when a group of English pilgrims in present-day Massachusetts shared a feast with a tribe of Native Americans to celebrate a plentiful harvest.
This “First Thanksgiving” took place in October and lasted about three days, although there is also evidence to suggest similar ceremonies were held two years earlier in Virginia.
You can add a Thanksgiving Profile Picture Frame from the Camera Effects Platform.
To add a Thanksgiving Profile Picture Frame (filter/overlay) to your Facebook profile picture, follow the steps below:
- Go to the profile picture frame feature
- Search for “Thanksgiving” or “Happy Thanksgiving”
- Drag to Reposition the frame
- If you want to switch back to your profile picture without a frame select the time you want to switch back.
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save