Show your support for Remembrance Day with a Facebook Profile Picture Frame.
Remembrance Day (sometimes known informally as Poppy Day) is a memorial day observed in Commonwealth of Nations member states since the end of the First World War to remember the members of their armed forces who have died in the line of duty.
To add a Remembrance Day Frames (filter/overlay) to your Facebook profile picture, follow the steps below:
- Go to the profile picture frame feature
- Search for “Remembrance Day” or “Poppy Day”
- Drag to Reposition the frame
- If you want to switch back to your profile picture without a frame select the time you want to switch back.
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save