You can add a frame Thanksgiving Day Profile Picture Frame from the Camera Effects Platform.
Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated in Canada, the United States, some of the Caribbean islands, and Liberia. It began as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year.
To add a Thanksgiving Day Profile Picture Frame (filter/overlay) to your Facebook profile picture, follow the steps below:
- Go to the profile picture frame feature
- Search for “Thanksgiving”, “Thanksgiving Day”
- Drag to Reposition the frame
- If you want to switch back to your profile picture without a frame select the time you want to switch back.
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save